Prompts in Spanish and Portuguese only.
If you place a recharge before the card expires, you will renew the expiration date period that you had when the card was purchased.
This calling card is not recommended to call Toll Free numbers.
Colombia Toll Free Access not Working.
IDT SouthCall details
- Recharge Option:
When making calls from phone numbers you register, it's not necessary to remember a PIN!
- Argentina, Colombia, Peru
This is the basic unit for measuring the length of a phone call. Example: In a 1 minute rounding calling card, 1 minute 50 seconds of talking time will be billed as 2 minutes.
- 1 min
Will be deducted from your calling card balance each time you place a call.
- View rate chart
Will be deducted from your calling card balance on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly).
The expiration starts counting from the moment the card is first used, not from the moment of purchase.
- 180 days after initial use
Additional charges may apply when using your calling card from payphones/public phones.
- Technical Support:
Access number + *0
Dialing Instructions for your IDT SouthCall card
- Dial the access number
- Enter your PIN
- Dial the number you wish to call
- For calls to the USA dial: 1 + Area Code + Number
- For international calls dial: 011 + Country Code + Area Code + Number
- To make another call, don't hang up, dial # # # (3 times the pound key)