IDT Super QuickInfo:
An extra 1.7 ¢ per minute charge will apply when calling from Hawaii and US Virgin Islands, and calls from Alaska, which will incur an additional 15¢ per minute charge.
This calling card is not recommended to call Toll Free numbers.
IDT Super Quick details
When making calls from phone numbers you register, it's not necessary to remember a PIN!
This is the basic unit for measuring the length of a phone call. Example: In a 1 minute rounding calling card, 1 minute 50 seconds of talking time will be billed as 2 minutes.
- 1 min
Will be deducted from your calling card balance each time you place a call.
- View rate chart
Will be deducted from your calling card balance on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly).
The expiration starts counting from the moment the card is first used, not from the moment of purchase.
- 12 months after initial use
Additional charges may apply when using your calling card from payphones/public phones.
- 90 ¢
This card is designed for general calls
- General calls
- Technical Support:
Dialing Instructions for your IDT Super Quick card
- Dial the access number
- Enter your PIN
- Dial the number you wish to call
- For international calls dial: 011 + Country Code + Area Code + Number
- To retest call dial ###
Pinless Dialing Feature:
- Press * 5 to assign the number you are calling from to the pin #.
- Press * 7 to CHECK if you entered your PIN number correctly.
- Press * 9 to deactivate the no-PIN dialing feature.
- Press * 4 to hear a listing of complete instructions.