25% service fee. This means that 25% of the cost of each call will be deducted after hanging up.
This calling card is not recommended to call Toll Free numbers.
Mobile Connect details
- Recharge Option:
When making calls from phone numbers you register, it's not necessary to remember a PIN!
This is the basic unit for measuring the length of a phone call. Example: In a 1 minute rounding calling card, 1 minute 50 seconds of talking time will be billed as 2 minutes.
- 3 min
Will be deducted from your calling card balance each time you place a call.
- View rate chart
Will be deducted from your calling card balance on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly).
- 99 ¢ weekly
The expiration starts counting from the moment the card is first used, not from the moment of purchase.
- expires if no use within 3 months
Additional charges may apply when using your calling card from payphones/public phones.
- 99 ¢ per call
This card is perfect for people who need to make short and frequent calls
- Many calls
- Technical Support:
Dialing Instructions for your Mobile Connect card
- Dial the access number
- Enter your PIN
- Dial the number you wish to call
- For international calls dial: 011 + Country Code + Area Code + Number + #
- For domestic calls dial: 1 + Area Code + Number + #
- To place another call, press ** (Star twice) and then dial the destination number after the prompt