When making calls from phone numbers you register, it's not necessary to remember a PIN!
This is the basic unit for measuring the length of a phone call. Example: In a 1 minute rounding calling card, 1 minute 50 seconds of talking time will be billed as 2 minutes.
- 5 min
Will be deducted from your calling card balance each time you place a call.
- View rate chart
Will be deducted from your calling card balance on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly).
The expiration starts counting from the moment the card is first used, not from the moment of purchase.
- 90 days after first usage
Additional charges may apply when using your calling card from payphones/public phones.
- 11.18 ¢
This card is ideal for making long calls
- Long calls
- Technical Support:
01 800 777 7464
Dialing Instructions for your Negra card
- Enter the access number
- Enter your PIN
- Dial the number you wish to call
- For international calls dial: 011 + Country Code + Area Code + Number + #
- For calls to USA & Canada dial: 1 + Area Code + Number + #
- To make another call, don't hang up, dial # # # (3 times the pound key)
- When you hear a recording, you can dial "0" and a operator will answer. You will have to let her know your PIN and also, the phone number you want to call. She will make the call for you for free. If you do not want to talk with the operator you just have to follow the instructions of the recording.