- This document constitutes an integral part of the Terms and Conditions. By accepting the Terms and Conditions at the time of registration, you agree to the policies contained herein.
- We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
01. What information we collect form our users and how we use it.
- When you register at the Site, we ask for personal information such as name, postal address, email address, phone number and password. We request the same information to our users and affiliates. We may use your email address to send you special offers or promotions. You may unsubscribe from these at any time, in accordance with section 3. We may contact you by phone, but only in case there is a problem with your order.
- FNBox primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, customized, and efficient experience. We use the information we collect from our users as follows:
- a) To provide our services. FNBox uses the information we collect from users to help them process their orders or send them their calling cards, issue the inovoices, offer new products or services offered by our partners or advertisers, provide customer support, answer users comments and questions, send technical notifications or update the services.
- b) To send communication from the Site. FNBox will occasionally send users information or messages on new products or services, promotions and other service-related announcements we consider relevant for the users.
- c) Dispute resolution. FNBox may make disclosures of information from users in order to comply with the law and when we believe in good faith that the release of that information is necessary to investigate fraud, an intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity that may result in liability for FNBox or its users.
02. Cancellation, update and correct the information.
- Users have the right to access, edit their information and cancel their account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Ayacucho 1246, 2nd Floor, (zipcode: 1111), Buenos Aires, Argentina. When you contact us, please indicate your name, address and email address and the information you would like to update.
- Users guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the information provided by them and undertake to keep it updated. FNBox urges users to promptly update their information if there has been any change.
- If users decide to cancel their account or become inactive customers, all information will be placed in a deactivated status in our database. We will retain this information, only to be used to resolve dispute, solve problems and comply with our Terms and Conditions. Also, since FNBox tracks past transactions, the information associated with past transactions on the Site can’t be eliminated. In any case, the information from the users will not be immediately withdrawn from FNBox files due to legal and technical reasons. Therefore, the information from the users will not be definitely deleted from FNBox database.
- If FNBox makes material changes in the way the information is managed, FNBox will notify users by email so they can make an informed decision whether to accept or not to have their information used in this way. If you do not accept these terms, then the contractual relationship will be dissolved and the information will be used in accordance with the privacy valid at the time the information was collected.
03. Collection and Use of Information.
- If you no longer wish to receive your order information and promotional communications to your email, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by contacting us to email@example.com.
04. Disclosure of users information.
- Notwithstanding the above, the user acknowledges that FNBox may transfer all or part of the users information to any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates at any time and in whatever format it deems appropriate.
- In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your information.
05. Purchases information.
- When choosing the credit card option to make your payment through our Site, we will share your billing information with an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
06. Security mesures.
- At FNBox security is important. FNBox employs appropriate measures, including advanced technology, to protect information collected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These measures may include, among others, encryption procedures, physical access security and other appropriate technologies. FNBox continually reviews and enhances its security systems, as necessary. Vostu stores information about its users on servers, where only employees who need information to perform a specific job are granted access to it.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect data, you accept that there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control and that the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Site cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any third party which may view or tampered with the information in transit.
07. Information from other sources
- a) Cookies
- b) Log Files
- As is true of most Sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, operating system, date/time stamp, the uniform resource locator (URL) of the sites you visited before visiting our Site and time spent in them, and the use you made of our Site.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. IP addresses will be used to customize the content of our homepage according to your country.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the site. After this, we may send promotions and new offers to your friends. We store your friend’s name and email address for the sole purpose of monitoring the referral program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have their information deleted from our database.
09. Third Party websites
- The Site may be linked to or from other websites.